In 2014 Global Lifestyle Review of Knight Frank confirmed that Cypriot property market remains in demand and this makes the property in Cyprus an ideal object for investment.
Why invest in Cyprus?
- - Investment in Cyprus makes it possible to attain residence, EU citizenship.
- - Land registry offers security of the notary deed and property protection
- - Legal system in Cyprus is based on English Law
- - A great place for living and educating children
- - There is no inheritance tax.
The basic condition for receiving citizenship of Cyprus is real estate investments – real estate projects on the warmest and most popular coast of Europe.
We provide comprehensive investment services and advice when buying property in Cyprus.
The group of companies Zoeline together with our partners and developers offer various investment plans in real estate and business projects with the aim of obtaining citizenship of Cyprus.
Our partners are trusted construction companies with good business reputation and practical experience.
Together with our partners, group of companies Zoeline offers:
- • Selection of residential and commercial real estate in cities such as Limassol, Larnaca, Paphos, Protaras
- • Best options for investment
- • Execution of all authorizations for the purchase of real estate
- • Advice on tax planning and structure investments
- • Application for EU citizenship
- • Advice on possible financing through local banks
If you are interested, we are ready to give you detailed advice on the criteria for naturalization of investors in Cyprus and answer all the questions on investments.